Terms and Conditions
All price stated are in Singapore Dollar (SGD) unless otherwise stated.
We endeavor to get your order to you as soon as possible. All packages will be picked up by our courier within 2 working day of receiving payment. Delivery times are estimates and are to be used as a guide only. Estimated arrival dates are not guaranteed as weather delays and other unforeseen circumstances may impact delivery time. Unless there are exceptional circumstances, we make every effort to fulfill your order.
International Customs, Duties, and Taxes
All orders shipping to a destination outside of Singapore are subject to the import duties, fees, and taxes of the destination country. Delays in delivery may occur if your package is randomly selected by your country’s Customs Department.
Our products are warranty for 12 months unless otherwise stated. All warranty service for original customers is provided by DAS Integrator. The customer is responsible for all shipping charges to our office. This warranty does not cover any loss of business, profits, or other consequential damage, either real or perceived, that may have resulted from any malfunction of the product. Damage from flood, lightning strikes, earthquake, any other acts of nature/God, mishandling, dropping, or infestation is not covered by this warranty. This warranty is also void if DAS Integrator determines that the product has been damaged due to insufficient packaging during any return shipment. DAS Integrator reserves the right to determine whether alterations have been made, or damages caused, by such facts that would serve to void the terms of this warranty.
Return and Refund
In order to be eligible for a refund, you have to return the product within 30 calendar days of your purchase. The product must be in the same condition that you receive it and undamaged in any way. You are responsible for any return shipping costs.
After we receive your item, our team of professionals will inspect it and process your refund. The money will be refunded to the original payment method you’ve used during the purchase. For credit card payments it may take 5 to 10 business days for a refund to show up on your credit card statement.
If the product is damaged in any way, or you have initiated the return after 30 calendar days have passed, you will not be eligible for a refund.
Digital products are not eligible for a refund. Free demo versions are available and can be tried before purchase.
If anything is unclear or you have more questions, please feel free to contact our customer support team. We are happy to support you!
At DAS Integrator, we take your privacy seriously. We are committed to complying with all data protection/privacy laws as are applicable to us.
Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Data
We generally do not collect your personal data unless (a) it is provided to us voluntarily by you directly or via a third party who has been duly authorised by you to disclose your personal data to us (your “authorised representative”) after (i) you (or your authorised representative) have been notified of the purposes for which the data is collected, and (ii) you (or your authorised representative) have provided written consent to the collection and usage of your personal data for those purposes, or (b) collection and use of personal data without consent is permitted or required by the PDPA or other laws. We shall seek your consent before collecting any additional personal data and before using your personal data for a purpose which has not been notified to you (except where permitted or authorised by law).
We may collect and use your personal data for any or all of the following purposes:
- performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods and/or services requested by you;
- verifying your identity;
- responding to, handling, and processing queries, requests, applications, complaints, and feedback from you;
- managing your relationship with us;
- processing payment or credit transactions;
- sending your marketing information about our goods or services including notifying you of our marketing events, initiatives and promotions, lucky draws, membership and rewards schemes and other promotions;
- complying with any applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines, or rules, or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental and/or regulatory authority;
- any other purposes for which you have provided the information;
- transmitting to any unaffiliated third parties including our third party service providers and agents, and relevant governmental and/or regulatory authorities, whether in Singapore or abroad, for the aforementioned purposes; and
- any other incidental business purposes related to or in connection with the above.
Our online shop is PCI DSS compliance, DAS Integrator do not touches the sensitive credit card information as they are payment gateway-hosted payment pages.
Das Integrator does not sell your personal information to any unconnected third parties.